Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate
    • WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139
    • Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty
    • Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar
    • Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity
    • NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans
    • Big Wiz: Wizkid becomes first African artiste to reach 11bn Spotify streams
    • NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Thursday, May 21
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Ondo: Akeredolu designates Araromi Seaside as tourist zone

    Michael RightBy Michael RightAugust 13, 2022No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Akeredolu expresses his gratitude for the unwavering support of the people of Ondo State
    Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    The Araromi Seaside in Igbokoda, Ilaje Local Government Area (LGA), according to Ondo State Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, will make the state a popular tourism destination on a global scale.

    When he made this statement on Friday in Akure, Akeredolu added that the government had finalized the necessary paperwork to designate the Seaside as a tourism zone.

    He said that the State’s enormous tourism potential would no longer go unrealized and added that the announcement will draw attention to the state on a worldwide scale.

    Akeredolu stated that La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort Ltd. would be a partner in the development.

    Insecurity: Ondo Amotekun intercepts 151 travellers with charms

    He asserted that it will bring to the Sunshine State the tourism success stories, particularly those from Dubai.

    “We have reached an agreement to declare our waterfronts or shores, where we have a lot of advantage in the country, a Tourism zone,” he said.

    Araromi Beach Ondo

    He declared that the Sunshine State’s abundant natural tourism resources will be investigated for the economic success of the state and the benefit of not only Nigerians but the entire world.

    “I am sure you are aware that there is 840 Kilometres of beachfront in Nigeria across six states in which Ondo state has the longest with almost 200 kilometers of it.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Land-grabbing thugs popularly called "Omo Onile" have demolished over 50 buildings in the Surulere community of Lagos State.

    Political thugs disrupt Ondo APC primary collation

    Olusegun Mimiko announcing resignation from PDP amid shifting political alliances in Ondo State

    Mimiko joins APC, drums support for Tinubu’s re-election

    NUT rejects JAMB’s UTME waiver for NCE admission

    JAMB to allow candidates use personal computers for UTME

    Ondo NLC writes Aiyedatiwa, demands N256,950 minimum wage

    Aiyedatiwa says APC tickets will be based on merit, loyalty

    Funeral poster of 14-year-old CIC Enugu student Kaosisochukwu Ambrose Nnamani Jnr who reportedly drowned in a school reservoir.

    UTME candidate’s mother dies while waiting at exam center

    IGP Olatunji Disu meeting security officials and residents in Oriire, Oyo State, after a deadly school attack and abductions.

    Police arrest six over planned Ondo bomb attack

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    May 21, 2026
    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.