Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Jonathan: Thugs fly first class while professors struggle to travel economy

    Jonathan: Thugs fly first class while professors struggle to travel economy

    May 21, 2026
    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Jonathan: Thugs fly first class while professors struggle to travel economy
    • FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate
    • WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139
    • Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty
    • Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar
    • Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity
    • NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans
    • Big Wiz: Wizkid becomes first African artiste to reach 11bn Spotify streams
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Thursday, May 21
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Roma sack De Rossi as head coach

    Opalim LiftedBy Opalim LiftedSeptember 18, 2024No Comments1 Min Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Roma sack De Rossi as head coach
    Roma sack De Rossi as head coach
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    AS Roma have sacked head coach Daniele De Rossi after the club went winless in their first four league matches of the season, the Serie A side said on Wednesday.

    De Rossi, who spent nearly two decades at Roma as a player, took over as head coach in January after Jose Mourninho was fired. He signed a contract extension until 2027 in June.

    “Daniele De Rossi has been relieved of his duties as head coach of the first team,” Roma said in a statement.

    “The club’s decision is made in the best interests of the team, to get back on the desired path as soon as possible at a time when the season is still in its early stages.”

    Roma, who conceded a late equaliser to draw 1-1 at Genoa in the weekend, have three points after four matches. They host Udinese on Sunday.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    Aston Villa players celebrate after defeating Freiburg to win the Europa League final in Istanbul.

    Clinical Aston Villa outclass Freiburg to win Europa League

    Dowman

    Dowman makes history as youngest Premier League winner

    Super Eagles of Nigeria players pose for photo before a match.

    Nigeria to face Madagascar, Guinea-Bissau in AFCON 2027 qualifiers

    Cristiano Ronaldo topped Ali Daei to be the highest goal scorer in men's football

    Ronaldo leads Portugal’s 2026 World Cup squad

    Arsenal players celebrate winning the Premier League title after Manchester City drew with Bournemouth.

    Arsenal win first EPL title in 22 years after Man City slip at Bournemouth

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Jonathan: Thugs fly first class while professors struggle to travel economy

    Jonathan: Thugs fly first class while professors struggle to travel economy

    May 21, 2026
    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.