Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139
    • Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty
    • Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar
    • Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity
    • NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans
    • Big Wiz: Wizkid becomes first African artiste to reach 11bn Spotify streams
    • NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction
    • Gowon accuses Ojukwu of frustrating peace talks, causing civil war
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Thursday, May 21
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Hazard top target for Chelsea, Newcastle, Dele Alli to leave Spurs in January

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorOctober 29, 2021No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Eden Hazard joined Real Madrid in 2018 for £115m
    Eden Hazard joined Real Madrid in 2018 for £115m
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Chelsea and Newcastle United are among the Premier League clubs who have been alerted to the possibility of signing Belgium forward Eden Hazard, 30, from Real Madrid in January. (ESPN)

    Newcastle’s new owners have identified Watford’s Senegal winger Ismaila Sarr, 23, as an early transfer target. (Mail)

    Newcastle’s hopes of signing Barcelona’s 24-year-old French forward Ousmane Dembele have received a boost as the La Liga club will need to pay former boss Ronald Koeman £10m following his dismissal. (Express)

    Manchester United would have to pay manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer £7.5m if they decide to sack the Norwegian. (Sun)

    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer signed Varane
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

    United are losing interest in appointing former Inter Milan manager Antonio Conte as Solskjaer’s replacement because of how much the Italian would cost. (Star)

     

    West Ham are understood to be in talks with Czech billionaire Daniel Kretinsky over the potential sale of a 27% stake in the club, with a view to a possible full takeover in the future. (Sky Sports)

    Manchester City made an approach to sign Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku from Inter Milan last year prior to the 28-year-old’s move to Premier League rivals Chelsea in August, the player’s agent says. (Telegraph)

    Arsenal could face competition from Barcelona in their bid to sign Manchester City’s England forward Raheem Sterling. (Football.London)

    Raheem Sterling says he will be open to a move out of Man City
    Raheem Sterling says he will be open to a move out of Man City if the opportunity comes

    The Gunners are also monitoring the situation of Borussia Monchengladbach’s 24-year-old Swiss midfielder Denis Zakaria, who could be available on a free transfer next year. (Sun)

    • Chelsea open Hazard talks, Man Utd to sign Wilfred Ndidi

    Blues boss Thomas Tuchel has asked Chelsea’s hierarchy to sign another forward in January to ease the pressure on Lukaku. (Transfer Window Podcast via Express)

    Southampton and England midfielder James Ward-Prowse is a target for Newcastle United in the January transfer window, despite the 26-year-old signing a new deal with the Saints in the summer. (Football Insider) 

    Manchester United’s Dutch midfielder Donny van de Beek, 24, and Ivory Coast defender Eric Bailly, 27, have been seeking assurances over their futures at the club. (Sun)

    Tottenham are open to letting England midfielder Dele Alli, 25, leave the club in January. (Athletic – subscription required)

    Dele Alli 

    Chelsea are confident Denmark defender Andreas Christensen, 25, will sign a new long-term contract at Stamford Bridge. (Football Insider) 

    Juventus have joined the race to sign Red Bull Salzburg’s 19-year-old German forward Karim Adeyemi. (Calciomercato – in Italian)

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Aston Villa players celebrate after defeating Freiburg to win the Europa League final in Istanbul.

    Clinical Aston Villa outclass Freiburg to win Europa League

    Dowman

    Dowman makes history as youngest Premier League winner

    Super Eagles of Nigeria players pose for photo before a match.

    Nigeria to face Madagascar, Guinea-Bissau in AFCON 2027 qualifiers

    Cristiano Ronaldo topped Ali Daei to be the highest goal scorer in men's football

    Ronaldo leads Portugal’s 2026 World Cup squad

    Arsenal players celebrate winning the Premier League title after Manchester City drew with Bournemouth.

    Arsenal win first EPL title in 22 years after Man City slip at Bournemouth

    lMaresca to replace Guardiola as Man City manager

    Maresca to replace Guardiola as Man City manager

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    May 21, 2026
    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity

    May 21, 2026
    NDLEA operatives at a clandestine methamphetamine laboratory uncovered in Ogun forest with seized chemical substances and suspects.

    NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.