Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Trump : You're on your own, US tells citizens in Israel amid Middle East tensions 

    Trump sends 5000 US troops to Poland, NATO gives nod

    May 22, 2026
    Nigerians reacting on social media to the appointment of Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar announced by President Tinubu.

    Mixed reactions trail JAMB registrar Segun Aina appointment

    May 22, 2026
    The Governor of Benue State, Hyacinth Alia, has expressed deep sorrow over the death of ten people in a tragic accident in the Okete community, Ohimini Local Government Area.

    Alia wins Benue APC governorship primary election

    May 22, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Trump sends 5000 US troops to Poland, NATO gives nod
    • Mixed reactions trail JAMB registrar Segun Aina appointment
    • Alia wins Benue APC governorship primary election
    • Police deploy flash bangs, armoured vehicle in St. John’s drug raid
    • Police probe officer who threatened to kill people filming him
    • DHQ says Oyo kidnap carried out by JAS terrorists
    • Phil Foden, Cole Palmer out of England World Cup squad, Toney, Mainoo, Madueke in
    • Oyo denies rescue of abducted students, teachers
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Friday, May 22
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Christian Eriksen agrees Inter deal, Atletico want Lacazette

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorJanuary 14, 2020No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Christian Eriksen has agreed to join Inter Milan in the summer
    Christian Eriksen has reportedly agreed to join Inter Milan
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho fears injured England striker Harry Kane, 26, could be out until next season and miss Euro 2020. (Sun)

    Mourinho wants two strikers this January to cover for the injured Kane. AC Milan and Poland striker Krzysztof Piatek, 24, has been offered as one of the main options so far, with agents of Napoli and Spain striker Fernando Llorente, 34, and Crystal Palace and Belgium forward Christian Benteke, 29, also contacting Spurs. (Independent)

    Germany forward Thomas Muller could be leaving Bayern Munich after 20 years with the club, with Manchester United ready to move for the 30-year-old in the summer. (Sport 1, via Sun)

    Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen, 27, is a step closer to leaving Tottenham after reaching an agreement in principle with Inter Milan worth about £100,000 a week after tax. (Times, subscription needed)

    Atletico Madrid have decided Arsenal and France forward Alexandre Lacazette, 28, is their top target should they fail to sign Paris St-Germain’s Uruguayan forward Edinson Cavani, 32. (Express)

    Southampton striker Danny Ings, 27, is worthy of a place in Gareth Southgate’s England squad, says Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers – the man who signed him for Liverpool. (Sky Sports)

    Former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has won his legal battle against the club, an employment tribunal has ruled, although he has been awarded just over £85,000 in compensation. (Mirror)

    • Pepe Reina complete Aston Villa loan move

    Newcastle head coach Steve Bruce will sit down with owner Mike Ashley this week to discuss a plan for what remains of the January transfer window. (Guardian)

    Liverpool have offered 15m euros (£12.8m) to Trabzonspor for their 23-year-old Turkish goalkeeper Ugurcan Cakir. (Sabah, via Sport Witness)

    Southampton remain adamant that 23-year-old midfielder Che Adams will not be leaving on loan in January to join Leeds. (Mirror)

    Leeds would enhance the Premier League, says former Elland Road boss Howard Wilkinson, who guided them to the English title in 1991-92. (Talksport)

    Atletico Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 27, vomited before the Spanish Super Cup final penalty shootout against Real Madrid. (Marca)

    Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote, 62, says he is looking to buy Arsenal in 2021. (Evening Standard)

    Blackburn’s former Swedish forward Martin Olsson, 31, is set to spend a week training with Championship side West Brom. (Lancashire Telegraph)

    Bournemouth defender Steve Cook, 28, says “there are things not right all across the pitch” at the struggling Premier League club. (Bournemouth Echo)

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Foden, Palmer miss out on England World Cup squad

    Phil Foden, Cole Palmer out of England World Cup squad, Toney, Mainoo, Madueke in

    Foden, Palmer miss out on England World Cup squad

    Foden, Palmer miss out on England World Cup squad

    Ronaldo scores brace as Al Nassr Saudi Pro League title

    Ronaldo scores brace as Al Nassr win Saudi Pro League title

    Osimhen, Galatasaray teammates hosted by Turkey president

    Osimhen, Galatasaray teammates hosted by Turkish president

    Grealish, Maguire dropped from England final squad list

    Maguire ‘shocked’ to miss Tuchel’s England World Cup squad

    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Trump : You're on your own, US tells citizens in Israel amid Middle East tensions 

    Trump sends 5000 US troops to Poland, NATO gives nod

    May 22, 2026
    Nigerians reacting on social media to the appointment of Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar announced by President Tinubu.

    Mixed reactions trail JAMB registrar Segun Aina appointment

    May 22, 2026
    The Governor of Benue State, Hyacinth Alia, has expressed deep sorrow over the death of ten people in a tragic accident in the Okete community, Ohimini Local Government Area.

    Alia wins Benue APC governorship primary election

    May 22, 2026
    RCMP tactical armoured vehicle and heavily armed officers outside a Spencer Street home during a police raid in downtown St. John’s.

    Police deploy flash bangs, armoured vehicle in St. John’s drug raid

    May 22, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police probe officer who threatened to kill people filming him

    May 22, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.