Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate
    • WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139
    • Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty
    • Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar
    • Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity
    • NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans
    • Big Wiz: Wizkid becomes first African artiste to reach 11bn Spotify streams
    • NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Thursday, May 21
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Arsenal submit £55m Mudryk bid, Ronaldo to undergo Al Nassr medical

    David GreatBy David GreatDecember 27, 2022No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Mykhaylo Mudryk has been linked with Arsenal since last summer
    Mykhaylo Mudryk completed his medicals on Sunday morning
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Arsenal have submitted a £55m bid for Shakhtar Donetsk and Ukraine winger Mykhaylo Mudryk, 21. (Telegraph – subscription required)

    Chelsea are considering making a move for Atletico Madrid forward Joao Felix which could see the 23-year-old arrive on loan in January with an option or obligation to buy the Portugal international in the summer. (Telegraph – subscription required)

    Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr have scheduled a medical for Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 37, before a $75m-a-year move. (CBS Sports)

    West Ham boss David Moyes says the club are “not just going to roll over” and let England midfielder Declan Rice, 23, leave in the summer. (Mail)

    Ajax have contacted Brentford and Spain goalkeeper David Raya, 27, over a potential January move. (AS – in Spanish)

    Barcelona are no longer willing to sell 25-year-old Dutch midfielder Frenkie de Jong, who was a target for Manchester United in the summer. (Sport – in Spanish)

    Everton are among a number of Premier League clubs showing interest in Manchester United and Sweden winger Anthony Elanga, 20. (Mail)

    • Shakhtar slams €100m on Mudryk

    Portugal forward Rafael Leao, 23, says he would like to test himself in the Premier League in the future but “now I’m 100% focused on AC Milan“. (RDP Africa, via Talksport)

    Brentford, Fulham and Aston Villa have all made offers for Chicago Fire and Colombia forward Jhon Duran, but Benfica are in pole position to sign the 19-year-old. (Calciomercato – in Italian)

    Chelsea are in advanced talks to sign Monaco and France centre-back Benoit Badiashile and have submitted an official proposal for the 21-year-old. (Fabrizio Romano)

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    Aston Villa players celebrate after defeating Freiburg to win the Europa League final in Istanbul.

    Clinical Aston Villa outclass Freiburg to win Europa League

    Dowman

    Dowman makes history as youngest Premier League winner

    Super Eagles of Nigeria players pose for photo before a match.

    Nigeria to face Madagascar, Guinea-Bissau in AFCON 2027 qualifiers

    Cristiano Ronaldo topped Ali Daei to be the highest goal scorer in men's football

    Ronaldo leads Portugal’s 2026 World Cup squad

    Arsenal players celebrate winning the Premier League title after Manchester City drew with Bournemouth.

    Arsenal win first EPL title in 22 years after Man City slip at Bournemouth

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    May 21, 2026
    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.