Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Teachers carrying placards during a peaceful protest in Ogbomoso over the kidnapping of teachers and students in Oyo State.

    Students flee Oyo schools as police dismiss terrorist attack rumours

    May 20, 2026
    Daniel Bwala said that Peter Obi's success in the 2023 election, where he got over 6.1m votes, was largely due to religious discourse.

    Bwala urges Nigerians to defend themselves against terrorists

    May 20, 2026
    Kano gov Yusuf suspends loan vendors after N1.8bn Illegal salary deductions

    Kano govt announces Sallah break for primary, secondary schools

    May 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Students flee Oyo schools as police dismiss terrorist attack rumours
    • Bwala urges Nigerians to defend themselves against terrorists
    • Kano govt announces Sallah break for primary, secondary schools
    • CBN retains 26.5% monetary policy rate
    • ASUU begins indefinite strike over welfare, agreement breach
    • Dowman makes history as youngest Premier League winner
    • Two-storey building collapses in Anambra
    • AEDC says prepaid meter bonus units are not free
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Wednesday, May 20
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Police says ban on rallies, procession in Kaduna continues – Police

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorJanuary 30, 2018No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    IGP Ibrahim Idris has rejected Senate's proposal to confirm police bosses in Nigeria
    IGP Ibrahim Idris
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
    Nigeria Police Command in Kaduna says the ban on rallies, procession is still in place

    The Police Command in Kaduna State says the ban on all forms procession and a rally in the state is still in force.

    The Public Relations Officer of the command, ASP Muktar Aliyu, said this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Kaduna on Tuesday.

    Aliyu warned that any deliberate act to violate the ban and cause breakdown of law and order would be met with full weight of the law.

    “The Command wishes to remind the general public that the ban on all forms of rallies, procession is still in force.

    “Persons with intent to disrupt the peace of the state are warned to desist from the act.

    READ: Police confirm 7 dead in Nasarawa attack

    “As the command in collaboration with relevant security agencies is adequately prepared to deal with such attempts in accordance with the law,” he said

    The Spokesman said law abiding citizens are free to go about their lawful business without fear or hindrance as adequate security measures had been put in place to guarantee their security and safety.

    Aliyu appealed to the public to offer useful information, be security conscious and report any suspicious activities to the nearest security agency.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Teachers carrying placards during a peaceful protest in Ogbomoso over the kidnapping of teachers and students in Oyo State.

    Students flee Oyo schools as police dismiss terrorist attack rumours

    Daniel Bwala said that Peter Obi's success in the 2023 election, where he got over 6.1m votes, was largely due to religious discourse.

    Bwala urges Nigerians to defend themselves against terrorists

    Kano gov Yusuf suspends loan vendors after N1.8bn Illegal salary deductions

    Kano govt announces Sallah break for primary, secondary schools

    The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has instructed banks to complete a mandatory cybersecurity self-assessment within three weeks

    CBN retains 26.5% monetary policy rate

    FG ASUU agreement: 10 key things you need to know

    ASUU begins indefinite strike over welfare, agreement breach

    FILE PHOTO: An aerial view of a collapsed building in Lagos

    Two-storey building collapses in Anambra

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Teachers carrying placards during a peaceful protest in Ogbomoso over the kidnapping of teachers and students in Oyo State.

    Students flee Oyo schools as police dismiss terrorist attack rumours

    May 20, 2026
    Daniel Bwala said that Peter Obi's success in the 2023 election, where he got over 6.1m votes, was largely due to religious discourse.

    Bwala urges Nigerians to defend themselves against terrorists

    May 20, 2026
    Kano gov Yusuf suspends loan vendors after N1.8bn Illegal salary deductions

    Kano govt announces Sallah break for primary, secondary schools

    May 20, 2026
    The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has instructed banks to complete a mandatory cybersecurity self-assessment within three weeks

    CBN retains 26.5% monetary policy rate

    May 20, 2026
    FG ASUU agreement: 10 key things you need to know

    ASUU begins indefinite strike over welfare, agreement breach

    May 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.