Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate
    • WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139
    • Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty
    • Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar
    • Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity
    • NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans
    • Big Wiz: Wizkid becomes first African artiste to reach 11bn Spotify streams
    • NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Thursday, May 21
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Lagos restricts movement for construction of Pen Cinema flyover

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorApril 27, 2018No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Lagos State Government has restricted movement for construction of Pen Cinema flyover
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
    Lagos State Government has restricted movement for construction of Pen Cinema flyover

    In its efforts to deliver the Pen Cinema Flyover on schedule, Lagos State Government on Friday announced that there would be further restriction of vehicular movement at the Agege Intersection between Railway crossing and Church Street along Agunbiade Street in Agege.

    In a statement signed by Engr Jimi Hotonu, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, the government said that due to the restriction.



    Vehicles coming from Ipaja road towards Ogba would no longer be able to turn left at Oke-Koto, but will be required to straight towards Agege Motor road and take left turn to connect the alternative route beside Agege Post Office to link Moshalashi Alhaji and further their journey.

    The statement also advised motorists coming from Old Abeokuta Motor Road (Abule Egba) towards Oke-Koto/Alfa Nla roads to turn right at Abattoir into Oko-Oba road to link Orile Road and further their journey to NITEL into Orile road and then turn into Fagbola/Adejobi Street to navigate into Agege Motor road via Kasumu Street, Off Agunbiade road.

    READ: South Korea, North Korea make nuclear pledge after meeting

    “While regretting the inconveniences the restriction would cause motorists and residents, the State Government appeals for calm and cooperation with traffic and security personnel deployed to ease their movement, Hotonu said.

    Noting that the present administration was committed to delivering the project on schedule so as to make life easy and improve traffic along the corridor.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity

    NDLEA operatives at a clandestine methamphetamine laboratory uncovered in Ogun forest with seized chemical substances and suspects.

    NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans

    NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction

    NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    May 21, 2026
    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.