Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate
    • WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139
    • Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty
    • Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar
    • Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity
    • NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans
    • Big Wiz: Wizkid becomes first African artiste to reach 11bn Spotify streams
    • NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Thursday, May 21
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Imo: Obahiagbon denies statement on Supreme Court ruling

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorJanuary 23, 2020No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon
    Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Former Edo state Chief of Staff, Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon has denied speaking on the Supreme Court pronouncement on Imo state government election.

    In a press statement on Thursday, the former House of Reps member said he never spoke publicly on the apex court’s decision. He warned those who were peddling the fake news to desist from doing so.

    “The press statement currently circulating in the social media as purportedly emanating from my stable has been brought to my piazza.

    “It has become a notorious platitudinous fact that some Nigerians have become inured and inebriated with the fecund and goebbelian practice of stringing together, phrases from my archived public asseverations and representing them to emanate from me, especially on the heels of de-die-in-diem historic national events.

    • Osinbajo presides as Uzodinma attends first NEC

    “I wouldn’t have reacted to this like a vaudeville of others before it but for the fact that i have been quagmired with various calls the world over to confirm the veracity or mendacity of my aforesaid authorship, especially when the said statement dripped with amphibolous crinkum crankum.

    “Let me urge members of the public to discountenance the said statement purported to have emanated from my stable. It was not from the son of Igodomigodo.

    “May I also use this opportunity to appeal to Nigerians who are always desirous of hearing from me on national issues to always “COOLI COOLI, COOLI TEMPER, until anytime I am always cornucopiously aroused to publicly take a position on extant national matters.

    “I felicitate again (even though that has been done privately) with the elected governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Governor Hope Uzodinma and I wish him well as he strives to cleanse the Augean stables in Imo state.”

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity

    NDLEA operatives at a clandestine methamphetamine laboratory uncovered in Ogun forest with seized chemical substances and suspects.

    NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans

    NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction

    NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    May 21, 2026
    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.