Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate
    • WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139
    • Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty
    • Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar
    • Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity
    • NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans
    • Big Wiz: Wizkid becomes first African artiste to reach 11bn Spotify streams
    • NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Thursday, May 21
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    FG dismisses report that December salary will be delayed

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorDecember 9, 2021No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Yemi-Esan said HND graduates must undergo one year training before conversion from Executive to Officer cadre in civil service
    Dr Folashade Yemi-Esan is head of Office of the Head of Civil Services of the Federation
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    The Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (OHCSF) has refuted reports that there will be a delay in the payment of December salary.

    In a statement by Director of Communications, AbdulGaniyu Aminu, the OHCSF urged Nigerians to disregard the rumour making the round.

    “The attention of the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation has been drawn to a circular purportedly issued by the office advising civil servants to exercise caution in spending their November salary because of possible delay in the payment of their December salary.

    “The fake news has unfortunately been published in some newspapers and some social media platforms without verifying. For the avoidance of doubt, it must be stated that the office at no time issued any such circular in respect of salary.

    “The Nigerian Civil Servants and the general public are hereby advised to disregard the contents of the fake circular as the work of mischief makers.

    “Furthermore, the said signatory to the circular, one Dr. S.A. Adegoke is not a staff of the Office of the Head of Service of the Federation as there is no record of such an officer in the office.

    • Buhari meets Head of Civil Service, Yemi-Esan

    “It stands to reason therefore that those behind the so-called circular are just out to cause mischief by spreading false information for reasons best known to them.

    “It bears restating therefore that the so-called circular is nothing but fake news and that no such circular was written or emanated from the office.

    OHCSF urged, “The general public should please disregard the news for what it is: a tale told by those out to cause unnecessary panic and disaffection among Civil Servants; and

    “That the Office of the Head of Service of the Federation will continue to place high premium on the welfare of workers.”

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity

    NDLEA operatives at a clandestine methamphetamine laboratory uncovered in Ogun forest with seized chemical substances and suspects.

    NDLEA busts N480bn methamphetamine lab in Ogun, arrests three Mexicans

    NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction

    NLC warns ‘no community is safe anymore’ after Oyo abduction

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    Southampton had been looking for an immediate return to the Premier League having been relegated at the end of the 2024-25 season

    FA opens Southampton investigation over Spygate

    May 21, 2026
    Health workers in protective gear responding to Ebola outbreak cases in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

    WHO approves $3.4m for Ebola response in DR Congo, Uganda as death toll hits 139

    May 21, 2026
    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    Police officer threatens to kill anyone who videos him on duty

    May 21, 2026
    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    Tinubu appoints Segun Aina as new JAMB registrar

    May 21, 2026
    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu: Fuel subsidy, forex cabals behind rising insecurity

    May 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.