Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    DHQ dismisses fears of terrorist stronghold after Oyo school attacks

    DHQ says Oyo school attacks not evidence of terrorist base in South-West

    May 20, 2026
    Desmond Elliot speaking during an interview on Channels Television about the attempted impeachment of Mudashiru Obasa.

    Desmond Elliot alleges intimidation, withdraws from APC primary

    May 20, 2026
    Nigeria intensifies airport surveillance over Ebola outbreak fears

    Nigeria intensifies airport surveillance over Ebola outbreak fears

    May 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • DHQ says Oyo school attacks not evidence of terrorist base in South-West
    • Desmond Elliot alleges intimidation, withdraws from APC primary
    • Nigeria intensifies airport surveillance over Ebola outbreak fears
    • Students flee Oyo schools as police dismiss terrorist attack rumours
    • Bwala urges Nigerians to defend themselves against terrorists
    • Kano govt announces Sallah break for primary, secondary schools
    • CBN retains 26.5% monetary policy rate
    • ASUU begins indefinite strike over welfare, agreement breach
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Wednesday, May 20
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Buni reassures of hitch-free APC national convention

    Chronicle EditorBy Chronicle EditorMarch 25, 2022No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Yobe State Governor Mai Mala Buni expressed condolences on Wednesday to the government and people of Borno State, as well as the families of those killed in the recent serial bomb explosions in Maiduguri, which took over 23 lives.
    Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe State and chairman of APC CECC
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe state has reassured of successful conduct of Saturday’s national convention of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja.

    Buni, chairman, APC Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Committee (CECC) said this shortly after an inspection visit to the convention venue in Abuja.

    This was contained in a statement by the Director, Press and Public Affairs to Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau, Dr Makut Macham on Friday in Jos.

    Macham said that Buni lauded the convention venue/site committee headed by Lalong on the preparations made so far.

    “He expressed satisfaction with the level of preparations made so far, especially the venue, and all arrangements put in place for the convenience and safety of all delegates during the convention.

    David Ayele abducted on Sunday have been released el-rufai apc marafa APC oyetola

    “He said the progress made by the committee was a demonstration of the unity and zeal among members of the APC, toward a successful convention that would ensure a solid future for the party.

    • APC bars political appointees from voting at national convention

    “He also commended the commitment and synergy among various committees, for the success of the convention,” he said.

    Responding, Lalong assured that all facilities required to ensure smooth conduct of the Convention have been put in place.

    He advised all delegates to adhere to all guidelines especially the seating arrangements at the venue, to ensure a hitch free convention.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    DHQ dismisses fears of terrorist stronghold after Oyo school attacks

    DHQ says Oyo school attacks not evidence of terrorist base in South-West

    Desmond Elliot speaking during an interview on Channels Television about the attempted impeachment of Mudashiru Obasa.

    Desmond Elliot alleges intimidation, withdraws from APC primary

    Nigeria intensifies airport surveillance over Ebola outbreak fears

    Nigeria intensifies airport surveillance over Ebola outbreak fears

    Students flee Oyo schools as police dismiss terrorist attack rumours

    Students flee Oyo schools as police dismiss terrorist attack rumours

    Daniel Bwala said that Peter Obi's success in the 2023 election, where he got over 6.1m votes, was largely due to religious discourse.

    Bwala urges Nigerians to defend themselves against terrorists

    Kano gov Yusuf suspends loan vendors after N1.8bn Illegal salary deductions

    Kano govt announces Sallah break for primary, secondary schools

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    DHQ dismisses fears of terrorist stronghold after Oyo school attacks

    DHQ says Oyo school attacks not evidence of terrorist base in South-West

    May 20, 2026
    Desmond Elliot speaking during an interview on Channels Television about the attempted impeachment of Mudashiru Obasa.

    Desmond Elliot alleges intimidation, withdraws from APC primary

    May 20, 2026
    Nigeria intensifies airport surveillance over Ebola outbreak fears

    Nigeria intensifies airport surveillance over Ebola outbreak fears

    May 20, 2026
    Students flee Oyo schools as police dismiss terrorist attack rumours

    Students flee Oyo schools as police dismiss terrorist attack rumours

    May 20, 2026
    Daniel Bwala said that Peter Obi's success in the 2023 election, where he got over 6.1m votes, was largely due to religious discourse.

    Bwala urges Nigerians to defend themselves against terrorists

    May 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.