Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    US President Donald Trump confirmed on Thursday that US forces conducted deadly strikes against Islamic State terrorists in Northwestern Nigeria and vowed more attacks if the militants keep killing Christians.

    Trump to miss son’s wedding over ‘love for America’

    May 22, 2026
    APC accuses ICPC of denying access to El-Rufai

    ADC accuses ICPC of denying access to El-Rufai

    May 22, 2026
    Kayode Fayemi has cautioned that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has strayed from its basic mission, citing a significant lack of intellectualism and internal debate inside the ruling party.

    APC has lost its bearing, vision – Fayemi

    May 22, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Trump to miss son’s wedding over ‘love for America’
    • ADC accuses ICPC of denying access to El-Rufai
    • APC has lost its bearing, vision – Fayemi
    • Oyo suspends excursions, field trips, as slain teacher laid to rest
    • Chelsea legend Azpilicueta to retire from football at end of season
    • Baba Malam Wali wins APC governorship ticket in Yobe
    • Alvaro Arbeloa confirms Real Madrid departure
    • Man United confirm Carrick as permanent head coach until 2028
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Friday, May 22
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    2023 Census: NPC opens portal for ad hoc staff recruitment

    David GreatBy David GreatNovember 6, 2022No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    NPC: Nigeria's govt to conduct census after 19 years
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    The National Population Commission (NPC) in Kogi, has opened the portal for the recruitment of ad hoc staff for the 2023 national census.

    The Federal Commissioner in charge of Kogi, Prof. Jimoh Isah, said this at a news conference in Lokoja on Saturday.

    Isah said prospective applicants as ad hoc staff for the census could now access the recruitment website.

    He urged the applicants to diligently and faithfully fill out the online form and requirements genuinely.

    He gave an assurance that the recruitment exercise would be done transparently with international best practices, devoid of political and human manipulation toward achieving a hitch-free exercise.

    Isah said successful applicants would be deployed to their local government areas to enhance thorough coverage, since they were already conversant with their localities.

    • N187 billion not enough for census – Senate

    The commissioner appealed for maximum cooperation from the people in view of the high priority being accorded the exercise by government at all levels.

    He advised prospective applicants to be mindful of the information they supply.

    According to him, the system is capable of identifying wrong information imputed.

    He noted that all variables had been taken into consideration and addressed to achieve the set goals.

    Isah said that the commission was partnering with security agencies and all relevant stakeholders to ensure the security of its officials as well as access to some difficult terrains.

    Earlier, the State Director of NPC, Mr. Abiodun Ojo, said the NPC was putting in all available resources to make the exercise a success.

    Ojo called for effective partnership with the media for a successful exercise.

    He said that all staff of the commission would be available to assist prospective applicants as ad hoc staff as well as those who want verification on the forthcoming census.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    US President Donald Trump confirmed on Thursday that US forces conducted deadly strikes against Islamic State terrorists in Northwestern Nigeria and vowed more attacks if the militants keep killing Christians.

    Trump to miss son’s wedding over ‘love for America’

    APC accuses ICPC of denying access to El-Rufai

    ADC accuses ICPC of denying access to El-Rufai

    Kayode Fayemi has cautioned that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has strayed from its basic mission, citing a significant lack of intellectualism and internal debate inside the ruling party.

    APC has lost its bearing, vision – Fayemi

    Michael Oyedokun: Terrorists behead abducted Oyo teacher

    Oyo suspends excursions, field trips, as slain teacher laid to rest

    Baba Malam Wali wins APC governorship ticket in Yobe

    Baba Malam Wali wins APC governorship ticket in Yobe

    Irate mob sets Ebola hospital on fire in DR Congo

    Irate mob sets Ebola hospital on fire in DR Congo

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    US President Donald Trump confirmed on Thursday that US forces conducted deadly strikes against Islamic State terrorists in Northwestern Nigeria and vowed more attacks if the militants keep killing Christians.

    Trump to miss son’s wedding over ‘love for America’

    May 22, 2026
    APC accuses ICPC of denying access to El-Rufai

    ADC accuses ICPC of denying access to El-Rufai

    May 22, 2026
    Kayode Fayemi has cautioned that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has strayed from its basic mission, citing a significant lack of intellectualism and internal debate inside the ruling party.

    APC has lost its bearing, vision – Fayemi

    May 22, 2026
    Michael Oyedokun: Terrorists behead abducted Oyo teacher

    Oyo suspends excursions, field trips, as slain teacher laid to rest

    May 22, 2026
    Azpilicueta to retire at end of season

    Chelsea legend Azpilicueta to retire from football at end of season

    May 22, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.