Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    EFCC operatives at University of Uyo Teaching Hospital during incident involving tear gas and hospital staff reaction.

    EFCC will discipline officers over UUTH raid – Olukoyede

    May 19, 2026
    Desmond Elliot speaking during an interview on Channels Television about the attempted impeachment of Mudashiru Obasa.

    We thought Obasa’s impeachment had Tinubu’s backing – Desmond Elliot

    May 19, 2026
    Jonathan: Abaribe urges Gowon to 'write his own book, reveal truth about 1966 coup'

    Jonathan lauds Gowon over NYSC scheme, civil war reconciliation

    May 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • EFCC will discipline officers over UUTH raid – Olukoyede
    • We thought Obasa’s impeachment had Tinubu’s backing – Desmond Elliot
    • Jonathan lauds Gowon over NYSC scheme, civil war reconciliation
    • AGF, Jonathan oppose 2027 eligibility suit
    • Tinubu era records $8bn capital spending milestone – IMPI
    • Togo grants visa-free entry to all African citizens
    • Maresca to replace Guardiola as Man City manager
    • Sadiya Farouq: Court sustains arrest warrant against ex-minister
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Tuesday, May 19
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Tiwa Savage pays IT expert to wipe sextape off internet

    Vincent OsuwoBy Vincent OsuwoApril 24, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Tiwa Savage marks 12 years of debut album ‘Once Upon a Time’
    Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Nigerian singer, songwriter, and actress, Tiwatope Omolara Savage, popularly called Tiwa Savage, has spoken up about her leaked sextape and the fears she faced during the period it rocked the internet.

    Recall that in October 2021, the renowned Afrobeats queen revealed that she was being blackmailed over a sex tape.

    The Nigerian singer stated this during an interview with Power 105.1 host Angie Martins in New York.

    Tiwa Savage disclosed that the sex tape was one she did with someone with whom she is currently in a relationship.

    She said that her manager had sent her the video that had been sent to him by the blackmailer.

    However, few weeks later, a video clip of her and her lover in compromising positions hit the internet.

    Speaking on the issue three years after the incident, the ‘Kelekele love’ crooner noted that her biggest fear at the time was her son Jamil seeing the clip.

    However, she noted that she paid an IT expert to wipe the clip off the internet and everybody’s phone.

    “My biggest fear about my sex tape leaking was that my son might one day see it,” she said. “But I got in touch with an IT expert who hacked the video from the internet and everyone’s mobile device. Right now, you can’t find it anywhere. Even if you had it stored on your phone,” she added.

    The Afrobeats queen is set to premiere her debut Nollywood movie, Water & Garri, on May 10, 2024.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    EFCC operatives at University of Uyo Teaching Hospital during incident involving tear gas and hospital staff reaction.

    EFCC will discipline officers over UUTH raid – Olukoyede

    Desmond Elliot speaking during an interview on Channels Television about the attempted impeachment of Mudashiru Obasa.

    We thought Obasa’s impeachment had Tinubu’s backing – Desmond Elliot

    Jonathan: Abaribe urges Gowon to 'write his own book, reveal truth about 1966 coup'

    Jonathan lauds Gowon over NYSC scheme, civil war reconciliation

    Court fines lawyer N1m in suit seeking to stop Jonathan 2027 bid

    AGF, Jonathan oppose 2027 eligibility suit

    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu era records $8bn capital spending milestone – IMPI

    Togo announces visa-free entry policy for all African passport holders for stays of up to 30 days.

    Togo grants visa-free entry to all African citizens

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    EFCC operatives at University of Uyo Teaching Hospital during incident involving tear gas and hospital staff reaction.

    EFCC will discipline officers over UUTH raid – Olukoyede

    May 19, 2026
    Desmond Elliot speaking during an interview on Channels Television about the attempted impeachment of Mudashiru Obasa.

    We thought Obasa’s impeachment had Tinubu’s backing – Desmond Elliot

    May 19, 2026
    Jonathan: Abaribe urges Gowon to 'write his own book, reveal truth about 1966 coup'

    Jonathan lauds Gowon over NYSC scheme, civil war reconciliation

    May 19, 2026
    Court fines lawyer N1m in suit seeking to stop Jonathan 2027 bid

    AGF, Jonathan oppose 2027 eligibility suit

    May 19, 2026
    President Bola Tinubu speaking at a public event in Nigeria, representing federal government economic policy announcements.

    Tinubu era records $8bn capital spending milestone – IMPI

    May 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.