Close Menu
Chronicle NG
    Trending Stories
    SERAP asks Tinubu to probe N2.9bn missing funds in NIGCOMSAT, NNRA

    Tinubu participates in APC primary, praises party’s democracy

    May 23, 2026
    INEC: We’ll review court verdict on 2027 election timetable before taking action

    INEC: We’ll review court verdict on 2027 election timetable before taking action

    May 23, 2026
    Three dead as WHO investigates Hantavirus outbreak on cruise ship

    WHO loses member country as Argentina quits

    May 23, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Tinubu participates in APC primary, praises party’s democracy
    • INEC: We’ll review court verdict on 2027 election timetable before taking action
    • WHO loses member country as Argentina quits
    • 2027: Plateau gov wins APC governorship primaries
    • Obi denies running from Atiku ahead 2027 election
    • Adelabu loses APC gov ticket in Oyo after quitting as minister
    • ‘I’m running to win’, Sowore declares 2027 presidential ambition
    • NNPCL opposes Dangote refinery suit, warns against ‘monopoly control’ of fuel market
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Chronicle NGChronicle NG
    Subscribe
    Saturday, May 23
    • News
      • Nigeria News
      • World News
      • Headlines News
    • Politics
    • Business
    • Sport
    • Entertainment
    • Contact Us
    Chronicle NG

    Jamie Foxx injured in fight at his birthday dinner

    Vincent OsuwoBy Vincent OsuwoDecember 15, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp
    Jamie Foxx injured in fight at his birthday dinner
    Hollywood actor Jamie Foxx
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

    Hollywood actor Jamie Foxx’s birthday dinner turned tragic after he was involved in an altercation at a Beverly Hills restaurant, leaving him needing stitches, his representative said.

    The actor was celebrating his 57th birthday on Friday when someone at another table “threw a glass that hit him in the mouth” and the matter is now in “law enforcement’s hands,” a representative for Foxx told the BBC’s US partner CBS News.

    They added that the actor “had to get stitches and is recovering.”.

    Beverly Hills Police Department officials confirmed that officers responded to Mr. Chow, a high-end Chinese restaurant, after receiving complaints of a dangerous weapon assault.

    Police discovered a physical altercation between two parties at the restaurant, and reports of assault with a deadly weapon were baseless.

    They did not explain what caused the fight. Even while authorities did not directly name Foxx, his representative told CBS News Los Angeles that he was at the restaurant for a celebration.

    The police were called at 10:10 p.m. It is unknown whether any arrests were made at the time of filing this report.

    The incident comes after Foxx revealed the reason for his hospitalisation in April last year.

    During a Netflix special earlier this month, the actor said that he had experienced a “brain bleed that led to a stroke.”.

    He claimed he had a horrible headache one day and asked for an aspirin, but before he could take it, he “went out” (blacked out).

    “I can’t remember 20 days.” His daughter Corinne Foxx stated he had a “medical complication” at the time, but the family did not go into detail about his health problems.

    In 2005, the actor won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his portrayal of musician Ray Charles in Ray.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

    Keep Reading

    SERAP asks Tinubu to probe N2.9bn missing funds in NIGCOMSAT, NNRA

    Tinubu participates in APC primary, praises party’s democracy

    INEC: We’ll review court verdict on 2027 election timetable before taking action

    INEC: We’ll review court verdict on 2027 election timetable before taking action

    Three dead as WHO investigates Hantavirus outbreak on cruise ship

    WHO loses member country as Argentina quits

    Tinubu meets Mutfwang at Aso Rock over Plateau killings

    2027: Plateau gov wins APC governorship primaries

    Peter Obi reacts to the kidnapping of students in Borno and Oyo states, describing the attacks as a threat to Nigeria’s future and education sector.

    Obi denies running from Atiku ahead 2027 election

    Former Minister of Power Adebayo Adelabu, who resigned to contest the Oyo governorship primaries, has failed to clinch the ticket of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

    Adelabu loses APC gov ticket in Oyo after quitting as minister

    Subscribe to News

    Be the first to get the latest news updates from ChronicleNG about world, sports, politics etc

    SERAP asks Tinubu to probe N2.9bn missing funds in NIGCOMSAT, NNRA

    Tinubu participates in APC primary, praises party’s democracy

    May 23, 2026
    INEC: We’ll review court verdict on 2027 election timetable before taking action

    INEC: We’ll review court verdict on 2027 election timetable before taking action

    May 23, 2026
    Three dead as WHO investigates Hantavirus outbreak on cruise ship

    WHO loses member country as Argentina quits

    May 23, 2026
    Tinubu meets Mutfwang at Aso Rock over Plateau killings

    2027: Plateau gov wins APC governorship primaries

    May 23, 2026
    Peter Obi reacts to the kidnapping of students in Borno and Oyo states, describing the attacks as a threat to Nigeria’s future and education sector.

    Obi denies running from Atiku ahead 2027 election

    May 23, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Politics
    • News
    • Sports
    • Business
    • About Us
    © 2026 ChronicleNG

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.