The Lagos State Police Command declared Owodunni Ibrahim, popularly known as Primeboy, wanted on Wednesday, following his failure to honour a successful police invitation sent to him since the start of the investigation into the circumstances surrounding the death of singer Ilerioluwa Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad.
In a statement signed by the Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, the Commissioner of Police, Idowu Owohuwa, also slapped a N1 million bounty on the singer.
Here are seven things to know about Primeboy.
1. Primeboy was the late Mohbad’s childhood friend, and they both grew up in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State.
2. He was a signee of the Dreams Ng. music label.
3. He has recorded some songs, and prominent among them are Balance, Omo Ologo, and Dey Play.
4. He has had music collaborations with Seyi Vibes, including Mohbad, with whom he often appeared in his music videos.
5. He was planning to join Zlatan’s Zanku record label before Mohbad’s demise.
6. Primeboy was one of the faces in the viral video that announced that Mohbad was dead.
7. He recently took to social media to declare his innocence after being fingered for Mohbad’s death.